Slyck.com

Slyck Chatbox - And More

Looking for xdcc queue program

Discussion of current popular networks, clients and methods of IRC
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Slyck Forum Rules

Looking for xdcc queue program

Postby trayed » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Hey I'm wondering is there any programs out there for MIrc 6.31 that helps you queue up for packets that you want to download. The bot I'm trying to download a series of anime from can only let you queue up once and denies the rest of the queue. I'm wondering is there a program that queues up once your download finishes up so I don't have to be on my computer 24/7 to download the series from xdcc.
trayed

Re: Looking for xdcc queue program

Postby LanceUppercut » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:44 pm

XDCCBrowser does the trick for me.

Download the latest version here:
http://www.mircscripts.org/comments.php?cid=2138
LanceUppercut

Postby napho » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 pm

I use Klipper. Here are your choices. Don't be too aggressive with the settings or you could get banned. http://filesharefreak.com/2008/02/04/ad ... -irc-mirc/
napho

Postby trayed » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Xdcc browser doesn't seem to work with mirc 6.31
trayed

Postby tehdoomsayer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:46 pm

i've never had any luck with xdcc queue scripts. i haven't looked into any besides xdccbrowser and a couple of other popular scripts, but i found they're always so finicky and like to spam xdcc bots when their are not slots available... and most bot owners, especially fansub/anime bot owners don't take kindly to that. although it's a pain, i've found downloading via xdcc myself is much more reliable and will keep you out of trouble as long as you follow the rules. just my two cents, maybe you'll have better luck with them than i did. invision has a queue script that i hear works well in the newest version. don't know the website offhand... but just google it and you'll find all the info you need on it.
tehdoomsayer

Postby trayed » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:59 am

I usually download old animes so i rather have a script/program to help me xdcc the bot when my download is done so I can download the whole series overnight.
trayed

Return to Internet Relay Chat